Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by!
Here’s a few quick facts to help you get to know me a little better…
- My name is Emily and I’m a 20 something London blogger living in Fulham and working in Soho. As you may be able to tell I have a love of all things London!
- I have an undergrad and masters degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology. This is probably where my obsession with travelling comes from.
- I have no sense of direction and get lost A LOT! And no, google maps doesn’t help. I’m a really bad map reader. Good job I live in such a large city!
- I have major FOMO, so if I see a cool new pop-up or quirky restaurant I have to book it there and then. I usually tell my friends after I’ve already organised something so they can’t say no (they love/hate me for this!)
- Living up to the English stereotype I am addicted to tea. I find it impossible to start the day without a good ol’ cup of English breakfast, and maybe a couple of rich tea biscuits to dunk.
- I’m always open to meeting other bloggers, attending events, writing collaborative posts and working with brands.
Still interested in chatting? Well then here you go…
Brands I’ve worked with…